Whether it’s your first sport coupe, a multi-purpose truck, or the family’s SUV, Johnson Window Films’Ray Guard delivers a dual package of cool looks and tremendous value. Available in both single and dual-ply construction, Ray Guard’s non-reflective film line delivers effective solar and UV protection while providing a protective coat to your car’s interior.
With many of today’s automobiles equipped with rear window antenna, GPS and satellite systems, Ray Guard’s dyed construction is non-conductive and therefore will not interfere with these types of electronic systems.
Ray Guard also comes in 5 charcoal-color shades to choose from—giving both a touch of cool and a touch of class.
Ray Guard Product Benefits:
• Dyed construction – good value coupled with an appealing charcoal look
• Non-conductive – safe for rear window radio, GPS and satellite systems
• Cuts down on hazardous glare – provides a more comfortable driving experience
• Rejects heat – provides a more comfortable driving experience
• Blocks 99% of harmful UV rays – reduces interior fading (seats, carpet and woodtrim) and helps minimize health risks
• CST™ scratch-resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability
• Backed by Johnson Window Films’ comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty program
The contents of this Product Data Sheet has been compiled from information supplied by the company and/or their agents and are not necessarily endorsed by Fairventures Worldwide FVW gGmbH and E4G Project. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this Product Data Sheet, Fairventures Worldwide FVW gGmbH and E4G Project accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur.